What Is The Bottom of My Lipstick Tube Saying?

How many tubes of lipstick do you have in your makeup drawer? If you are like me , you probably have about forty! I love lipstick and I have at least one tube in every color. It was only recently, however, that I really learned exactly what words such as "matte" and "frost" (which appear on the bottom of each of my tubes) meant. Now I know why I have more "crèmes" in my lipstick drawer! Read below to see which one is your favorite and why!:

Matte - These lipsticks provide full coverage color and tend to stay on longer than any other type of lipstick. They are best in dark colors, but might make you r lips feel and appear dry because they contain zero shine ingredients. To remedy this problem, slick on some gloss.

Crème - This type of lipstick contains more emollients than the matte ones, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they will shine more. You may still need that lip-gloss! You'll find that the majority of lipsticks are "crème" because they are the most versatile and they wear very easily.

Frost - Mature women should steer clear of this type of lipstick. Frost lipstick tends to be pale and metallic in appearance, which makes lips appear dry and older than they are. If you have a "frost" in your lipstick collection but you are in love with it, try pairing it with a lip-gloss that has no metallic tint to it. The gloss will tone down the harshness of the metallic pigment.

Sheer - This type of lipstick is perfect for the "natural" look. They are light , like gloss, but have a deeper and longer lasting color than gloss. I love this type of lipstick because you don't need a mirror to apply it! It goes on easily and doesn't smear or get transferred onto the teeth.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Anti Aging Skin Care Products - Use Elastin to Banish Facial Wrinkles!